At GPM, we take the security and confidentiality of the information you send us through the secure areas seriously. By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Internet Security Statement as amended from time to time.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Although our ability to provide service requires that we collect personal information about our clients, we take measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information.
Our commitment to safeguarding your privacy is reflected in our security standard, which governs the behavior of our employees with regard to the collection, use and disclosure of our clients’ personal information.
- Firewalls designed to securely separate the outside world from our internal computer systems;
- A constant monitoring of our Website, our servers and our data in order to help us immediately detect any problem and to act quickly
- Secure communications always use a high encryption level (SSL 128-bit) that scrambles the the exchange of information between your computer and our computer.
You agree however that Internet is not a totally secure medium of communication where privacy and confidentiality can be guaranteed. You acknowledge that your use of this site (including information you transmit to the site) may be subject to access or manipulation by, or disclosure to, third parties.
Accordingly, you acknowledge that GPM shall not be held liable for any losses or damages that may arise directly or indirectly from a breach of confidentiality of information transmitted via the Internet or for any delay in the transmission of such information to us.
Phishing is the criminally fraudulent process of attempting to acquire sensitive personal information by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.
It is not our practice to e-mail you to ask you to provide or confirm your password, or other confidential or information. If you receive such a request, or have any concern as to the validity of an e-mail from GPM, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by a Web Page server. A cookie can be used for authentication, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing textual data.
- As text, cookies cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses and cannot access other files on your computer
- Cookies can not read information on the hard drive of a visitor and can only store data provided by the server or generated by intervention by a visitor
- The cookie does you “recognize” not using your name or address. You do not compromise your privacy and security when you accept a cookie from our site
GPM may require you to log in using a user name and password. While you are logged in, if you leave your browser window open, GPM applications will automatically log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Other websites that may be accessed from this site, by hypertext links, are entirely independent of this site. GPM is not responsible for the contents of any site linked by hypertexts to its site.