Direct Deposit – 2 Steps, 1 Form
Every month, Mrs. Dubois submits claims to her employer’s plan administrator, Groupe Premier Médical (GPM). Within five business days, she usually receives a cheque in the mail. But not this time. Hence, Mrs. Dubois decides to call GPM’s customer service to inquire about the status of her claim and realizes she forgot to inform them of her address change. GPM takes immediate action and reissues a cheque to her new address.
Mrs. Dubois’s minor oversight resulted in 1- a futile wait, 2-a call to customer service, 3- another delay for postal service since the cheque had to be reissued, 4-a trip to the bank to deposit the cheque.
Whew! All of this could have been avoided by using direct deposit.
Keep it simple! Put your mind at ease and choose GPM’s direct deposit!
Groupe Premier Médical offers direct deposit services to pay claims. Rather than isuing cheques delivered by regular mail, refunds are deposited directly into the participant’s bank account.
6 Good Reasons to Choose Direct Deposit:
Simple – GPM deposits your refund for you directly into your bank account.
- Fast – The money is deposited in your account within 24 to 48 hours without a hold on funds.
- Practical – You no longer have to go to the ATM or to the bank.
- Reliable – One simple transaction, no third parties. You receive an email notification after a deposit is made.
- Secure – No risk of loss, theft or receiving a damaged cheque. The deposit is carried out in a secure and private online environment.
- Eco-friendly – We protect our forests by using less paper.
How to Register
It’s so easy! Fill out one form and it’s done!
1. Go on the forms web page by clicking on this link forms, under the plan member section, click on Direct Deposit Authorization.
2. Carefully read the instructions and fill out the online form. Once completed, print it and sign it. Don’t forget to include a sample cheque.
With all the benefits it has to offer, why wait? Sign up today!
Visit the plan member website and click on My File to change your address. The site is available 24/7. The update will be made within 1 to 2 business days. You do not need to contact GPM’s customer service.